It’s a very, very windy day in Ithaca. The new red banners that grace the sides of Uncle Marty’s A-frame sidewalk sign seem to work just as effectively as sails as they do as marketing tools. Just like a scene from Winnie the Pooh, the sign took off in a gust of wind and careened up the sidewalk, nearly taking out an unsuspecting (and very gracious) man as he sauntered towards the store. Perhaps today is a good day to keep the sign indoors.
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- It's a postal holiday, but Uncle Marty's is open and DHL and FedEx are operating normally. #ThankYouVeterans #VeteransDay #Grateful 3 days ago
- It may be a postal holiday, but DHL and FedEx are running ... and Uncle Marty’s is open! #UncleMartys #Collegetown 1 month ago
- Lucky 7! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/09/05/luc… #HappyAnniversaryToUs #UncleMartys #Collegetown 2 months ago
- Thank you @cornellsun for the great article about this year's 5th Annual @CUbearwalk! We appreciate it!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Here's some good news: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/08/16/fed… 3 months ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts