It’s a very, very windy day in Ithaca. The new red banners that grace the sides of Uncle Marty’s A-frame sidewalk sign seem to work just as effectively as sails as they do as marketing tools. Just like a scene from Winnie the Pooh, the sign took off in a gust of wind and careened up the sidewalk, nearly taking out an unsuspecting (and very gracious) man as he sauntered towards the store. Perhaps today is a good day to keep the sign indoors.
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Moving out? We can help! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/19/box… #Boxes #Shipping #Storage #UncleMartys #Collegetown 17 hours ago
- Information about the new FedEx ID requirements: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/16/new… 3 days ago
- Don't forget: taxes are due tomorrow! We'll be open until 6 today and tomorrow so you can be sure to get your tax f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Due to a death in the family, Uncle Marty's will be closed on Tuesday, April 10th. We apologize for any inconvenien… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Uncle Marty's will be closed this Saturday for Easter weekend. See you Monday! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/03/26/spr… 1 month ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts