You’ve asked for local post cards for months now and, after searching and searching for a good vendor, Uncle Marty finally decided to take it upon himself to use his own original photography and introduce an exclusive line from Uncle Marty’s Greetings. The six brand new designs are available only at Uncle Marty’s ShipRite Office and feature Taughannock Falls State Park, Cayuga Lake, and Cornell University. Photos are posted in the latest album on Uncle Marty’s Facebook page titled “Feeling Green.” Keep watch for more post cards and greeting cards coming soon from Uncle Marty’s Greetings.
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Moving out? We can help! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/19/box… #Boxes #Shipping #Storage #UncleMartys #Collegetown 4 days ago
- Information about the new FedEx ID requirements: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/16/new… 1 week ago
- Don't forget: taxes are due tomorrow! We'll be open until 6 today and tomorrow so you can be sure to get your tax f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Due to a death in the family, Uncle Marty's will be closed on Tuesday, April 10th. We apologize for any inconvenien… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Uncle Marty's will be closed this Saturday for Easter weekend. See you Monday! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/03/26/spr… 1 month ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts