You’ve asked for local post cards for months now and, after searching and searching for a good vendor, Uncle Marty finally decided to take it upon himself to use his own original photography and introduce an exclusive line from Uncle Marty’s Greetings. The six brand new designs are available only at Uncle Marty’s ShipRite Office and feature Taughannock Falls State Park, Cayuga Lake, and Cornell University. Photos are posted in the latest album on Uncle Marty’s Facebook page titled “Feeling Green.” Keep watch for more post cards and greeting cards coming soon from Uncle Marty’s Greetings.
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- It's a postal holiday, but Uncle Marty's is open and DHL and FedEx are operating normally. #ThankYouVeterans #VeteransDay #Grateful 3 days ago
- It may be a postal holiday, but DHL and FedEx are running ... and Uncle Marty’s is open! #UncleMartys #Collegetown 1 month ago
- Lucky 7! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/09/05/luc… #HappyAnniversaryToUs #UncleMartys #Collegetown 2 months ago
- Thank you @cornellsun for the great article about this year's 5th Annual @CUbearwalk! We appreciate it!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Here's some good news: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/08/16/fed… 3 months ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts