It’s another nice and crisp fall day in Ithaca, so the front door has been propped open to get some air circulation. Much to Uncle Marty’s shock and terror, a squirrel decided to stop in and visit this morning. The little munchkin darted in, went spastic on the window display, knocked over signs and decorations, and then darted out. It surely was nuts!
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Moving out? We can help! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/19/box… #Boxes #Shipping #Storage #UncleMartys #Collegetown 17 hours ago
- Information about the new FedEx ID requirements: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/16/new… 3 days ago
- Don't forget: taxes are due tomorrow! We'll be open until 6 today and tomorrow so you can be sure to get your tax f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Due to a death in the family, Uncle Marty's will be closed on Tuesday, April 10th. We apologize for any inconvenien… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Uncle Marty's will be closed this Saturday for Easter weekend. See you Monday! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/03/26/spr… 1 month ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts