It’s another nice and crisp fall day in Ithaca, so the front door has been propped open to get some air circulation. Much to Uncle Marty’s shock and terror, a squirrel decided to stop in and visit this morning. The little munchkin darted in, went spastic on the window display, knocked over signs and decorations, and then darted out. It surely was nuts!
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- It's a postal holiday, but Uncle Marty's is open and DHL and FedEx are operating normally. #ThankYouVeterans #VeteransDay #Grateful 3 days ago
- It may be a postal holiday, but DHL and FedEx are running ... and Uncle Marty’s is open! #UncleMartys #Collegetown 1 month ago
- Lucky 7! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/09/05/luc… #HappyAnniversaryToUs #UncleMartys #Collegetown 2 months ago
- Thank you @cornellsun for the great article about this year's 5th Annual @CUbearwalk! We appreciate it!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Here's some good news: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/08/16/fed… 3 months ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts