It’s another nice and crisp fall day in Ithaca, so the front door has been propped open to get some air circulation. Much to Uncle Marty’s shock and terror, a squirrel decided to stop in and visit this morning. The little munchkin darted in, went spastic on the window display, knocked over signs and decorations, and then darted out. It surely was nuts!
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Here's some good news: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/08/16/fed… 3 days ago
- Summer storage season is in full swing! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/07/11/sum… 1 month ago
- Uncle Marty's will be closed on July 4th. Happy Independence Day! #SeeYouThursday unclemartysoffice.com/2018/07/03/hap… 1 month ago
- We have extended hours for graduation weekend: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/25/ext… 2 months ago
- Moving out? We can help! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/19/box… #Boxes #Shipping #Storage #UncleMartys #Collegetown 3 months ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts