Well, like most of Uncle Marty’s patrons, our furry friend decided that one visit wasn’t enough. Somehow, after sneaking back in, the squirrel found itself trapped in some extra wire display racks on the back storage shelf. Uncle Marty donned his work gloves and armed himself with a box to (hopefully) safely contain the problem and usher it out the door. Just as he approached, the squirrel leaped from the rack in a direct and seemingly deliberate path towards Uncle Marty’s face. In a classic Clark Griswold move, Marty fell backward on the floor (screaming, of course) and lay there as the squirrel whizzed by and out the front door. Yowzers!
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Moving out? We can help! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/19/box… #Boxes #Shipping #Storage #UncleMartys #Collegetown 17 hours ago
- Information about the new FedEx ID requirements: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/16/new… 3 days ago
- Don't forget: taxes are due tomorrow! We'll be open until 6 today and tomorrow so you can be sure to get your tax f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Due to a death in the family, Uncle Marty's will be closed on Tuesday, April 10th. We apologize for any inconvenien… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Uncle Marty's will be closed this Saturday for Easter weekend. See you Monday! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/03/26/spr… 1 month ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts