Well, like most of Uncle Marty’s patrons, our furry friend decided that one visit wasn’t enough. Somehow, after sneaking back in, the squirrel found itself trapped in some extra wire display racks on the back storage shelf. Uncle Marty donned his work gloves and armed himself with a box to (hopefully) safely contain the problem and usher it out the door. Just as he approached, the squirrel leaped from the rack in a direct and seemingly deliberate path towards Uncle Marty’s face. In a classic Clark Griswold move, Marty fell backward on the floor (screaming, of course) and lay there as the squirrel whizzed by and out the front door. Yowzers!
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Here's some good news: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/08/16/fed… 3 days ago
- Summer storage season is in full swing! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/07/11/sum… 1 month ago
- Uncle Marty's will be closed on July 4th. Happy Independence Day! #SeeYouThursday unclemartysoffice.com/2018/07/03/hap… 1 month ago
- We have extended hours for graduation weekend: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/25/ext… 2 months ago
- Moving out? We can help! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/05/19/box… #Boxes #Shipping #Storage #UncleMartys #Collegetown 3 months ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts