Well, like most of Uncle Marty’s patrons, our furry friend decided that one visit wasn’t enough. Somehow, after sneaking back in, the squirrel found itself trapped in some extra wire display racks on the back storage shelf. Uncle Marty donned his work gloves and armed himself with a box to (hopefully) safely contain the problem and usher it out the door. Just as he approached, the squirrel leaped from the rack in a direct and seemingly deliberate path towards Uncle Marty’s face. In a classic Clark Griswold move, Marty fell backward on the floor (screaming, of course) and lay there as the squirrel whizzed by and out the front door. Yowzers!
Please Visit Us607.275.3711Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- It's a postal holiday, but Uncle Marty's is open and DHL and FedEx are operating normally. #ThankYouVeterans #VeteransDay #Grateful 4 days ago
- It may be a postal holiday, but DHL and FedEx are running ... and Uncle Marty’s is open! #UncleMartys #Collegetown 1 month ago
- Lucky 7! unclemartysoffice.com/2018/09/05/luc… #HappyAnniversaryToUs #UncleMartys #Collegetown 2 months ago
- Thank you @cornellsun for the great article about this year's 5th Annual @CUbearwalk! We appreciate it!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Here's some good news: unclemartysoffice.com/2018/08/16/fed… 3 months ago
Uncle Marty’s Posts